The Helios 3-Point Lighting Kit from Digital Juice offers a total of 1,600W of light in a portable, compact kit that is equally at home in the studio or on the road. The kit includes 2- 650W and 1- 300W Fresnel luminaires with lamps. A simple turn of the worm-gear driven knob on the back of the fixtures regulates the smooth transition from spot to flood beam angles. You can reduce power with the included scrim kit. There are 3 color coded scrims for each 650 and 2 scrims for the 300. They come in a handy zippered wallet. The Helios 300 even has an in-line dimmer that's built into its power cord. All 3 lights include barndoors for shaping the light as well as a sturdy 8.0' light stand. It all fits in the supplied heavy-duty, wheeled kit case.
For complete specs on select items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- The 3.2" Fresnel lens of the Helios 300 and the 4.3" Fresnel lens of the Helios 650 produces a soft, even light field which is adjustable from spot to flood.
- The included 4-leaf barndoors alter the shape and direction of the light. The heat-resistant, rotatable barndoors attach easily to the front of the light and the four leaves can be adjusted to shape light so that it falls only on the desired areas of the set.
- The yoke has a 5/8" (16mm) receiver that accepts any "Baby" (5/8") stud.
- Both the Helios 300 and the Helios 650 have 11' power cords attached with an inline power switch. The Helios 300 also includes an inline dimmer control.
- The attractive, heavy-duty Helios 3-Point Lighting Kit carry bag has wheels for easy transport, carry handles on top and sides and a business card pocket for easy identification when travelling. It has interior zippered pockets for small accessories, as well as reconfigurable touch-fastener pads to protect the lights and accessories inside.
- The kit contains 3 easy-setup, heavy-duty light stands with 5/8" top studs.