The Kopul Coiled 3-Pin XLR-M to Angled 3-Pin XLR-F Cable provides high-quality audio transfer, and allows for connection of on-camera microphones to the XLR audio inputs of video cameras and other devices.
The cable is constructed using an oxygen-free copper core, while silver-plated contacts allow for clean signal transmission. At rest, the coiled cable measures 8" in length, and can be comfortably extended to 24".
It features a 3-pin Neutrik NC-XX XLR male connector on one end and an angled 3-pin Neutrik NC-XX XLR female connector on the other.
- Copper shield protects against EMI and RFI noise
- Shrink-wrapped solder points for added protection
- 28 AWG stranded oxygen-free conductors
- Genuine Neutrik NC-XX connectors
- SuperFlex Coiled PVC outer jacket