Unleash the new breed of cinematic and ambient music with the Big Fish Audio Guitar Soundscapes DVD (Apple Loops, REX, WAV, RMX, and Acid Format), a massive 6.6 GB collection (3.3 GB of 24-bit WAV files) of cinematic and ambient guitars.
Guitar Soundscapes is an excellent choice for film, TV, sound design, documentaries, games, film trailers, commercials, and contemporary cinematic and ambient music. Whether you're scoring a feature film or creating lush guitar pads for your next hit record, this library showcases composers and artists such as Michael Brooke, Tyler Bates, Coldplay, Hans Zimmer, Explosions in the Sky, John Murphy, Gustavo Santaolalla, and many others.
This library contains 20 kits that feature 100% real electric guitars and guitar amplifiers with real guitar pedals, delayed guitars, shimmery pad guitars, ebow guitars, echo guitars, ambient guitars, slide guitars, pulse guitars, distorted reversed guitars, and so many more. Each of the kits in Guitar Soundscapes contains 3 separate and distinct guitar sounds / parts with multiple song sections for each of the guitar parts, giving you total creative freedom to tweak the amount of depth and texture.
Also included is 1 GB of extra guitar pads, sound effects, one-shots, melodies, and noises categorized into various emotions like anger, horror, hurt, and many more. It also features ebow guitar, guitar harmonics (pinched and hammered), guitar chords (major and minor with chord inversions), guitar slides, guitar string noise, and pulse guitars, which can be used to add rhythmic texture to tracks.
- 6.6 GB of material (3.3 GB of 24-bit WAV files)
- 1867 files in WAV, REX, and Apple Loops (843 WAV Loops)
- 20 Massive Construction Kits: each kit contains a demo mix, each and every melodic, rhythmic, and textural element broken out into stackable song sections, allowing you to mix and match and tweak to your heart's content.
- 1 GB of Xtras of 24-bit WAV files (332 WAV files) like guitar pads, sound effects, one-shots, melodies, and noises categorized into various emotions like anger, horror, hurt and many more. There is a section of ebow guitar, guitar harmonics (pinched and hammered), guitar chords (major and minor with chord inversions), guitar slides and guitar string noise. There is also a large section of pulse guitars which are categorized by BPM and can be used to add rhythmic texture to tracks.
- 511 WAV Loops
- 511 Apple Loops
- 513 REX Loops
- 332 WAV files of Xtras
- Instruments include electric guitars, slide guitars, ebow guitars, tons of guitar pedals, real amplifiers