The Big Fish Audio Gypsy Jazzy DVD (Plug-In & UVI Formats) is the first and only product dedicated to gypsy jazz, from its very roots to the most modern genres like electro-swing and swing-house. Started by Parisian guitarist Django Reinhardt in the 1930s, this so-called "Manouche Jazz" style beautifully plugs the gypsy spirit into the swing articulation of the period. Rhythm guitar, violin, clarinet, and accordion are commonly played as lead instruments.
Gypsy Jazzy will make you live through this renewed-vintage mood again, thanks to its great construction kits, composed by more than 1,000 loops of authentic instruments such as gypsy guitars, double bass, roots drums, manouche violin, clarinet, typical accordion, vocals, and even DJ scratches. All were performed by skilled musicians.
If you want to play your own gypsy instruments, deeply multi-sampled instruments with round-robin are at your disposal. The ChordOmatic presets will simplify your work: play a chord on your keyboard and the instrument will perform the real thing.
The free, included UVI Workstation 2 software will allow you to use all sound files and instruments immediately. If you want to experience more advanced editing and the best time-stretch in the industry, Gypsy Jazzy is fully compliant with MOTU MachFive 3 (both UVI Workstation and MachFive 3 are stand-alone applications as well as plug-ins, compatible with any DAW and music software, whether you use Mac or PC). With more than 4,500 samples, carefully hand-crafted with fine recording gear to deliver high-quality sounds, play, create, feel free, feel vintage, feel real, and feel jazzy.
Note! An iLok key is required to authorize and use this product. All UVI products use the iLok system to unlock and authorize each instrument.
- System Requirements
- iLok key required
- 1 GB RAM, 5 GB free hard disc space, DVD-ROM Drive
- Mac: OSX 10.5.8 or higher, Intel Core Duo CPU 1.83 GHz or faster
- PC: Windows 7 or Vista, Intel Core Duo CPU 1.83 GHz or faster
- Construction Kits, Sounds, & Instruments: Gypsy guitars, double-bass, drums, violins, clarinet, accordion, voices, & DJ scratches
- More than 4,500 samples, carefully hand-crafted with the finest recording gear
- UVIrtual Band & Chordomatic Presets: Play the roots instruments loops at your chords progression and tempo, and then add them to your productions at a glance
- Stand-alone, Mac / PC, VST, AudioUnit, RTAS, MAS; iLok required