The Echo Express SE 10Gb Ethernet Thunderbolt Adapter from Sonnet enables addition of 10 Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to your iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro computer with a Thunderbolt port. This adapter connects your computer to high-speed infrastructure and storage without stepping down in speed.
The Echo Express SE 10GbE is a Thunderbolt to 10GbE adapter that bundles the Echo Express SE PCIe Expansion Chassis for PCIe cards and the Presto 10GbE PCIe Card with Fibre SFP+, providing a plug-and-play solution for adding 10GbE connectivity to any computer with a Thunderbolt port.
Simply connect the Echo Express SE 10GbE to the host computer via a Thunderbolt cable* and to the switch or 10GbE port via fiber optic cable*. You can then plug in the included power supply and further configure the setup through the OS X Network control panel. A temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan helps to keep the adapter running-cool and whisper-quiet. Two thunderbolt ports support daisy chaining of up to six devices to a single port on the host computer.
Note! *Sold separately
- Provides 10GbE Connectivity to most Mac Computers
- Simple way to add high-performance 10GbE connectivity to your Thunderbolt enabled computer.
- Temperature Controlled, Variable Speed Fan
- Temperature-controlled, variable speed fan ensures quiet operation.
- Thunderbolt Ports
- Two thunderbolt ports allow daisy chaining of up to 6 devices to a single port on the host computer.
- Easy Setup
- Configured through OS X Network control panel.