The Wohler RM-2443W-2C Quad 4.3" CVBS Video Monitor from the RM Series is a full-featured in-rack HD/SD-SDI and CVBS video monitor suitable for the many feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, duplication, and post production applications. This tilting monitor comes standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform and vector-scope, safe and title markers, labeling, tally, time-code, video format, and built-in color bars, as well as familiar CRT-style picture controls and an intuitive on-screen configuration menu.
The input signals are automatically detected. A headphone jack provides audible stereo monitoring of selected left and right channels. Each of the four high-resolution LCD screens displays high-definition or standard-definition videos at either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- User defined hot key functionality provides either H/V delay, under-scan, on-screen display, and more
- Labeling, tally, time-code, detected video format, safe area and title markers display
- On-screen image calibration controls
- Gamma color calibration
- Built-in color bars
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen menu
- Safe area, safe title, frame marks, in monitor 10-character display; user-programmable function buttons
- Time code display from embedded HD / SD-SDI
- Rack mounted mechanical design with vertical tilt