The Wohler RMT-170E-SD 17” SD-SDI LCD Video Monitor is a solution for viewing different types of SD-SDI, analog video, or computer input. It can handle the various feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, and duplication and post production applications. The TFT / LCD screen and the scaling and interpolation process provide good imaging regardless of video format.
The monitor comes with various in-monitor display features including in-screen labeling, tally, time-code, format display, waveform, vector-scope, and safe area / title display markers. It also provides a host of audio tools including level metering, headphone output, and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio.
- On-screen level meters provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- In-picture level metering, waveform, and vector-scope display
- Labeling, tally, time-code, safe area, and title markers
- Full gamma color calibration
- Built-in color bars
- Headphone / speaker outputs
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen menu
- Local control (via menu operation) for safe area, safe title, center markers, H/V delay, waveform, input format display