The 1.3' (400 mm) 2-Port Internal SATA to eSATA Bracket Cable from Kingwin allows you to use up to two extra SATA ports found on your motherboard or host controller. While using it, you'll be able to run up to two eSATA devices and expand your hard drive configuration. Depending upon the peripherals used, you can get data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps. The cable supports hot-plugging*. eSATA allows you to get a robust and user-friendly external connection with high performance and cost-effective expansion storage.
Note! *Motherboard must support
- The 1.3' (400 mm) long internal SATA to eSATA bracket cable comes with an eSATA I-type connector.
- The two eSATA ports enable you to connect up to two external SATA-II devices.
- SATA II provides data transfer rates of up to 3 Gbps.
- This cable supports hot-plugging (motherboard must support).
- It is an easy way to upgrade and expand storage.