With loudness becoming regulated worldwide, the Pandora 8-Channel Loudness Analyzer from Wohler is an effective solution for monitoring and identifying inconsistent loudness levels from channel to channel, and from programming to commercials. The standards addressed are ATSC A/85 (ITU-1770 & 1771), EBU R128, and ARIB TR-B32. The Wohler Loudness application, when used in conjunction with the Wohler Pandora (made for iPod accessory), allows the ability to monitor and analyze audio loudness levels from stereo up to 8 channels, extracted from either an SDI input or four AES embedded pairs.
Pandora allows you to set your own reference parameters including over/under limits, as well as gating, integration time, and metering modes. Configuration is quick and easy using the unique implementation of a touch screen interface that runs on an Apple iPod touch. And with updates available from the iTunes App Store, you will always have access to the most current software required to maintain compliance with evolving industry standards and practice.
Note! Pandora requires either an iPad or an iPod touch version 4, neither of which is included with the unit.
- Simple and easy-to-use LCD touch-screen interface
- Provides standard and customizable reference levels for loudness measurement
- Manages and controls audio signals to meet loudness standards
- Suitable anywhere in the broadcast chain - mobile units, production, post production
- Intuitive software with easy installation and upgrades from iTunes App Store
- Measures up to 8 channels instantly with adjustable over/under alarms
- Accepts 3G/HD/SD-SDI and AES inputs
- Logging with ability to email log files in .csv format
- Integration, histogram, and loudness range setting menu
- Adjustable integration periods with histogram display of loudness over time
- Displays weighted loudness measurements across channels
- Touch-screen interface displays all metering and alarms
- Standard and customizable reference level settings