The limited edition black chrome Pitchblack from Korg is a professional-quality chromatic pedal tuner for the working guitar or bass player. The pedal is the same size as a compact effect unit, and has a durable die cast aluminum body. Despite the small body size, the unit features a large LED meter that can even be read in daylight.
The pedal offers four different display modes - Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, and Mirror. Meter mode is similar to using a needle meter, Full Strobe mode provides streaming LEDs that stop when you're in tune. Half Strobe mode also offers streaming, but illuminates only the center LED when the pitch is correct. Mirror mode brings the left and right LEDs closer together as the pitch gets closer to its goal. The more out of tune the instrument, the further apart the LEDs will be.
The pedal has a true bypass output, passing the input signal directly to the output jack without having any effect on the signal. This allows you to use the Pitchblack with your effects pedals without coloring the effects. The Pitchblack can fit into your pedal board system, and has a DC output to supply power to other pedals in the chain.
- Rugged aluminum construction for heavy road use
- Compact design fits into your pedal board
- Large LED meters for easy readability
- Four tuning modes (Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, and Mirror) allow you to choose your preferred method of tuning
- Detection range from E0 (20.6Hz) to C8 (4.186kHz)
- Calibration can be adjusted from 436 to 445Hz
- True bypass output won't add coloration to your effects pedals
- 9VDC output provides power to other pedals, simplifying the power connections in your pedal board