Rollei's AGFA Copex Rapid 35mm x 36 Exp. Black and White Film is a microfilm with high sensitivity and high image quality. The emulsion is coated on a transparent synthetic base providing excellent long-term and dimensional stability.
Agfa Copex Rapid is recommended to be developed with Spur Modular UR for optimal results. The Parts A1 and B are needed for the absolutely streak-free development of the SPUR DSX/Agfa Copex Rapid roll film; Part C is no longer needed as previously.
When Copex is developed with Spur Modular UR, sharpness, fine-grain, exposure latitude, tonal values, speed utilization are retained by Spur Modular UR developer.
This film can also be processed using a black and white reversal process to make black and white slides with a neutral black tone, a middle graduation, very fine grain, a very high sharpness and detail resolution when processed as a black and white slide.
Black and White Reversal process expose to:
35mm: ISO 50-64
Development time: 4 minutes
Note: film has to be loaded and unloaded in subdued light and exposed film should be stored in a light tight film container.
- Black and white film
- Manufactured to ISO specifications for archival use
- ISO 50
- Recommended to be developed with Spur M-UR A/B developer
- Very fine grain guarantees sharp reproduction of original documents
- Spectral sensitivity ensures accurate capture of colored and low contrast originals
- High speed makes this film particularly suitable for high volume filming
- Suitable for filming continuous tone originals
- Special A.H.U. (Anti Halation Undercoated) layer improves sharpness and facilitates daylight loading
- Permanent anti-static back layer guarantees excellent transport properties in the camera and ensures dust and trouble-free handling in readers, reader-printers, reader-scanners and duplicators