The 2-Port USB 3.0 PCIe Host Controller Card from Kingwin easily fits into an available PCIe card slot on your computer and adds two USB 3.0 ports. With the USB 3.0 interface, you can experience data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, more than ten times faster than USB 2.0. This makes it perfect for use with USB 3.0 external hard drives or burners, among many other peripherals. In addition, these ports are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices. The USB 3.0 ports also support hot-swapping. This card supports Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Server 2008.
- The 2 Port USB 3.0 PCIe Host Controller Card supports two independent USB 3.0 ports with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- It easily fits into an available PCIe card slot on your computer
- The USB 3.0 interface is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices, so you can connect devices with either interface
- The USB ports support hot-swapping. This enables you to attach, remove, and reattach USB devices without having to reconfigure your computer's settings or without having to turn off your system
- The controller card is compatible with Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Server 2008