The N300 Wireless PCI Express Adapter from ASUS is an IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compatible wireless adapter that comes equipped with a PCI-E interface making installing the adapter simple. The two integrated R SMA Antennas allow for increased transfer speeds as well as increased range. You can also take advantage of the included wireless setting, site survey, and the WPS Wizard utilities; as well as 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, and WPS security support.
- Easily Turn Your Desktop Wireless
- the ASUS PCE-N15 is designed to provide complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. The PCE-N15 Wireless-N PCI Express Adapter provides wide compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection for activities such as downloading, making internet calls and video streaming.
- Enhanced Security
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS security.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Setup and configuration of the PCE-N15 is simple, install the utility from the Support CD, then press the hardware WPS button on the adapter and click "next." To complete the setup, press the hardware WPS button on the router you would like to connect to.
- Software AP Mode
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to a WLAN client.