MultiOrtho 20 x 24" Litho Film - 25 Sheets from MultiTone is a standard type high resolution film developed for camera, copydot/halftone and line work. It is compatible with pulsed xenon and tungsten light sources and can be used in most graphic arts cameras. It can be developed in most rapid access chemistries. Its wide exposure latitude is less prone to errors and its high speed processing increases output and productivity for high quality halftone applications and simple line duplication.
- Image sharpness equivalent to that of litho systems
- Line work produces sharp images that resist pinholes and paste-up marks. Less need for opaquing.
- Excellent reproduction of the gradation for both positive and negative copydot/halftone work.
- Adaptable, high-speed processing provides consistent high quality results in any processor.
- High sensitivity film optimum for camera copydot/halftone and line work. Wide exposure latitude for adaptability to any type of original.
- Polyester base provides solid dimensional stability.
- Absorbs very little ultraviolet light. This reduces the exposure times to photo resists, PS plates, and photosensitive resin plates.
- Suitability for through-the-base exposures allows the use of a single camera for making both offset-printing and relief-printing negatives.