The Anchor Audio AN-1000X+ Speaker Monitor is a powered monitor with a variety of input and output options designed to work in a number of different settings. With inputs including a mic or line level switchable female XLR, RCA or Hi-Z 1/4", the AN-1000X is can easily be used in an A/V rack, as a studio monitor, or for live sound. Both the RCA and 1/4" line inputs can be used simultaneously.
By using the RCA line input and output, the AN-1000X can be daisy chained to other AN-1000X's to provide greater amplification as needed. The speaker output allows you to power an unpowered auxiliary speaker, such as the Anchor Audio AN-1001X+.
- AC powered
- 103 dB maximum sound pressure level
- Designed to reach crowds of up to 400
- One bass knob and one treble knob control to help shape sound
- Lightweight frame at only 9.5 lb (4.3 kg)
- Unit is mountable to walls, ceilings, or speaker stands with additional hardware
- Magnetically shielded speakers