The Sony BRAVIA BX350 22" LCD TV is a multi-system 22" (56 cm) 720p LCD TV that will work in the U.S. or overseas. The BRAVIA Engine 3 incorporates a high definition video processor that reproduces images with impressive depth, vibrant colors and true-to-life tones. The TV contains a USB port for playing your photos, videos and music from a USB storage device. The TV also contains an FM tuner for playing radio. The TV features 10-Watt (5W + 5W) stereo speakers with bass boost and simulated surround sound. There's also a headphone jack.
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- Sony's high definition video processor reproduces images with clarity, depth, vibrant colors and true-to-life tones. Built-in noise reduction technology makes images sharper and more natural. Your digital input sources from USB or PC can benefit from the same advanced image processing techniques that are given to cable, satellite and broadcast signals.
- Twin Picture and Picture in Picture Viewing
- The TV comes with Twin Picture (in Component and HDMI input mode) and PIP (in PC input mode) which allow you to view two pictures simultaneously.
- Picture Frame Mode
- With Picture Frame Mode you can personalize your LCD TV by displaying pre-installed photos or those of your own family for everyone in the household to see. You can select different transitions and time intervals for a slide show or magnify a picture up to 4x.
- FM Radio
- With the built-in tuner, FM radio can be enjoyed directly from the TV's speakers even as, for example, you use the display to access digital pictures via the USB port.
- USB Play
By connecting a USB drive to your BRAVIA TV, you can play your photos, videos and music quickly and easily. The USB Player decodes a variety of file types.
Music: MP3, WMA
Videos: AVI, DIVX, Xvid, WMV, ASF, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MKV, MPG, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264, H.263, MPE, MTS, M2TS, VC1