The Hensel Integra Pro Plus 500 Monolight provides the control, power and the quality features that photographers, no matter their field, desire. Start with its flexible power setting allowing precise output selection from its 500W/s capacity over six f/stops in 1/10 stop increments. Settings are visible on an easy-to-read LED screen. The powerful 300W modeling light is strong enough for the multi-tasking image maker to shoot video and for strobe work it can be set to proportional to preview the effect of the flash. Besides fan-cooling, which lengthens the life of the flash tube and modeling lamp, as well as the unit's circuitry, an electronic system continuously monitors the unit's operation, ensuring that after a user-adjustable interval (5-90 min), the modeling light power is reduced to a preset value. As soon as the unit is reactivated, the previous value is restored.
The Integra 500 boasts short flash durations of 1/500 sec. (t0.1) and a very short recycling time of only 2.2 seconds at full power. The durable, extruded aluminum alloy cylindrical body features a built-in ergonomic handle and improved quick-action reflector mount. The stand mount, fixed on previous models, now slides along the body so that the correct fulcrum point can be found to counterbalance front-heavy accessories like large softboxes. Other features include visual and audible recycling alerts, a user replaceable flash tube and a protective dome. The Integra 500 comes with a wide angle umbrella reflector.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Six Stop Range
- Adjustable in 0.1 stop clicks, on the illuminated front panel, from full to 1/32 power output
- Optical Slave
- Built-in optical slave allows wireless firing without a sync cord
- 300W Modeling Light
- The smart 300W modeling light goes far beyond conventional full and proportional power operation. An electronic system continuously monitors the unit's operation, ensuring that after user-adjustable time (5 - 90 min.), the modeling light power is reduced to a preset value. As soon as the unit is reactivated, the previous value is restored.
- User Replaceable Flash Tube
- Economical and easy to replace flash tube minimizes downtime
- Fan cooling lengthens the life of the flash tube, modeling light and the flash head's electronics
- Flash Check
- Dims the modeling light while charging the capacitors
- When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling light relights
- Protective Glass Dome
- Surrounds the flash tube for added safety
- Optional glass domes available for control over color temperature of the flash
- Compact Ergonomic Design
- Strong cylindrical aluminum alloy housing with cast aluminum alloy reflector mounting
- Built-in handle
- Shifting pan-tilt support balances heavy accessories