The Hensel Integra 500 2 Light Kit with Stands is built around two 500W/s monolights that provide the control, power and the quality features that photographers, no matter their field, desire.
Start with its flexible power setting allowing precise output selection from its 500W/s capacity over six f/stops in 1/10 stop increments. Settings are visible on an easy-to-read LED screen. The powerful 300W modeling light is strong enough for the multi-tasking image maker to shoot video and for strobe work it can be set to proportional to preview the effect of the flash. Besides fan-cooling, which lengthens the life of the flash tube and modeling lamp, as well as the unit's circuitry, an electronic system continuously monitors the unit's operation, ensuring that after a user-adjustable interval (5-90 min), the modeling light power is reduced to a preset value. As soon as the unit is reactivated, the previous value is restored.
The Integra 500 boasts short flash durations of 1/500 sec. (t0.1) and a very short recycling time of only 2.2 seconds at full power. The durable, extruded aluminum alloy cylindrical body features a built-in ergonomic handle and improved quick-action reflector mount. The stand mount, fixed on previous models, now slides along the body so that the correct fulcrum point can be found to counterbalance front-heavy accessories like large softboxes. Other features include visual and audible recycling alerts, a user replaceable flash tube and a protective dome.
The kit comes with two Integra 500s, a 7.0" grid reflector and umbrella reflector, an Ultra III 17.7 x 25.6" softbox, a 32" umbrella, two Alu III light stands, sync cord and a wheeled kit case.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Six Stop Range
- Adjustable in 0.1 stop clicks, on the illuminated front panel, from full to 1/32 power output
- Optical Slave
- Built-in optical slave allows wireless firing without a sync cord
- 300W Modeling Light
- The smart 300W modeling light goes far beyond conventional full and proportional power operation. An electronic system continuously monitors the unit's operation, ensuring that after user-adjustable time (5 - 90 min.), the modeling light power is reduced to a preset value. As soon as the unit is reactivated, the previous value is restored.
- User Replaceable Flash Tube
- Economical and easy to replace flash tube minimizes downtime
- Fan cooling lengthens the life of the flash tube, modeling light and the flash head's electronics
- Flash Check
- Dims the modeling light while charging the capacitors
- When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling light relights
- Protective Glass Dome
- Surrounds the flash tube for added safety
- Optional glass domes available for control over color temperature of the flash
- Compact Ergonomic Design
- Strong cylindrical aluminum alloy housing with cast aluminum alloy reflector mounting
- Built-in handle
- Shifting pan-tilt support balances heavy accessories