This Photoflex 42" MultiDisc 7-in-1 collapsible reflector is the ideal tool to add light or fill in shadows in almost any situation with all types of photography.
The 7-in-1 has a white translucent core that's ideal for changing harsh sun into soft, open shadow-type light. The other colors are achieved using three double-sided zip-on disc covers. White gives you soft, neutral reflected light. Silver yields a bright, contrasty specular effect while gold provides very warm light reminiscent of sunset. Soft Gold is a reflective zigzag pattern of silver and gold that's especially flattering to skin tones. SunLite is a matte version of Soft Gold with a less contrasty look. Finally, the black side is ideal for creating contrast or drama when working in situations with flat light such as a cloudy day.
When not use the 7-in-1 folds down to approximately 1/3 its open size and stows in the included soft bag.
- Sturdy Construction
- Double-riveted frame for added strength to prevent breaking and maintain the shape of the disc. Surfaces are double-laminated for increased reflective efficiency and maximum durability
- Reflective Skins
- Zip on to change quickly on the fly
- Colors and Uses
- White: Use to reflect soft neutral light
- Silver: Use to increase specular highlights adding more contrast to your image
- Gold: Use for a strong warming effect in your lighting
- Soft Gold: Use for natural-looking, warmer reflected light in diffused sunlight, open shade or in the studio. Soft Gold combines silver and gold in a zigzag pattern for a warm feel that works great with skin tones
- Translucent: Use to diffuse light. Produces a broad light source and soft effect
- SunLite: A less reflective surface than the Soft Gold with lower contrast
- Black: Use to introduce a shadow on one side of your subject for a more dramatic effect or achieve three dimensional modeling in an otherwise flat lighting situation. Often referred to as negative fill