The BigFoot 8RU Roadie Cube Cart is “cart like” when needed for moving, but breaks down to all the elements of the main gear racks, wheel base section, and monitor lid assembly. The cart is useful if transportation needs require smaller gear packages, lifting when needed, or shipping either on a plane or, leaving together as a normal cart for loading right onto a truck. Also, the upper lid section is removable, allowing you to modify the height of the monitor/keyboard etc. if the cart has a high capacity of gear.
The cubes also allow for swapping with another cart group if you want to switch rack groups. The racks can be MACPRO based wide cabinets and combined with 19" regular rack space. Each section latches quickly together and is rubber shock mounted, while built around the Bigfoot internal shock mounted aluminum rack frame.
The cart comes with 8" 'Flat Free' no maintenance gliding ride wheels. Cubes have optional side flip-panels (sold separately) and a new 22" aluminum laptop drawer (sold separately) in the wide rack configuration for laptop based groups.
- Features 24" wide drawers
- MACPRO drawer made from anodized 3/16" aluminum
- Easy to line up/drop-in holes mate quickly into mating hardware
- High strength draw latches are used to hold the cabinet in place
- 1" extra thick plywood with backer are used for the base materials
- Cart can be split apart in any configuration and cabinet size
- Cubes have butterfly latches and doors for quick access and close up protection
- Custom keyboard and specialty drawers allow you to build a custom user interface for setting up a myriad of control surfaces
- Cubes can be shipped and packaged into small elements
- Breakdown from cart to table top operation in seconds
- Flip-up lid also comes off for additional set up options
- Side panel Flip-up creates quick extension for laptops/pc's
- Industrial strength rubber draw latches mount the lid with 1"rubber shock mounted grommets under the top cube
- Comfortable carry handles at the front and the back
- 8" Flat free wheels and draw latches of the base