The AC 3200-II High-Power 8:1 Antenna Combiner from Sennheiser is designed for large multi-channel wireless monitoring systems. It combines up to 8 channels for transmission via 1 antenna with a broadband design covering 500 to 870 MHz. It significantly reduces intermodulation of wireless monitoring transmitters while keeping backstage clutter to a minimum. Long distances can be covered reliably as the AC 3200 combiner accepts up to 250mW of input power.
- Compatible with SR 2050XP IEM, SR 2000XP IEM, SR 300 IEM G3, and legacy EW and 3000 Series monitor transmitters
- Active 8-channel, 0 dB transmitter combiner with highly constant RF output power over the entire frequency range
- Significant improvement of RF performance for multi-channel systems
- Broadband RF design to cover the UHF frequency range from 500 to 870 MHz
- Maximum input power of 250mW
- LEDs on the front show whether a signal is present at the RF input