The black Retrospective 50 Shoulder Bag from Think Tank Photo is a soft-sided camera bag with a simple design on the outside, and a lot of storage capacity on the inside. It is capable of carrying up to two full-frame DSLRs plus three to six lenses, with dedicated slot for most 15" laptops.
To conceal your expensive photo equipment, the outside of the bag was specially designed with a minimalist, distraction-free approach - when you want to blend in rather than stick out in a crowd. Even the front flap, with its hook & loop fasteners, have "sound silencers" built-in, to reduce the loud ripping noise usually attributed to hook & loop when opening a bag.
The two front pockets carry the main part of your gear: up to two DSLR camera bodies. Within the main compartment is an organizer pocket for pens, a note pad, batteries, or other small tools and accessories. A soft, adjustable shoulder strap ensures you can wear the bag for extended periods of time, and the seam-sealed rain cover provides protection against the elements.
- Fits Up to 2x DSLRs, 2-4x Lenses & 15" Laptop
- The Retrospective 50 has sufficient height to accommodate a 70-200mm lens attached to a pro DSLR camera body, in a vertical configuration, or several combinations of cameras, lenses and accessories. These can include: 1x DSLR with standard zoom attached with 1-3x additional lenses including a 70-200 f2.8 lens, or 2x DSLRs bodies in front pockets with 2-4x lenses in main compartment including a 70-200 f2.8 lens. Your kit will vary, but rest assured you can fit several types of cameras, lenses, a 15" laptop and accessories into the same bag for a variety of photographic styles and genres.
- 1100 Denier Polyspun Polyester
- All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in three colors: Blue Slate in a cotton canvas, Pinestone in a cotton canvas and Black which has a polyspun nylon exterior. Constructed from 1100 denier polyspun polyester, the black Retrospective is designed to be both inconspicuous and modern.
- Inconspicuous & Modular Design
- Just because it has a minimalistic look does not mean it sacrifices storage and convenience. Two "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook & loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Modular components can be added and removed at will thanks to its built-in webbing loops on each side, two collapsible nylon pockets in the main compartment fit most flash units or other accessories, a hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure contents, and a wide storage pocket on the back can carry magazines, newspapers, or other paperwork.
- Soft, Adjustable Shoulder Strap & Pad
- The bag has a fully adjustable canvas strap and a breathable cushioned pad for extra comfort, which slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad help keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- Removable Short Carrying Handle
- The removable short carrying handle allows you to lift and carry the bag with ease and comfort when you need it, or to remove it completely when you don't.
- Seam-Sealed Rain Cover
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective bag was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover, without compromising protection from the elements.