The SlingTV from Sling empowers you to extend your living room TV experience in 1080p high definition to your PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone or connected TV in another room. It does require the Slingplayer app, available through Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Windows Store. You'll also be able to watch live or DVR-stored content remotely from an Internet-connected device anywhere in the world. The SlingTV contains built-in Wi-Fi, an HDMI input and output (in addition to component and composite video ports) and comes with a real remote control (in addition to the software-based remote on your computer or other screen).
- Location-Free Control and Viewing of Your TV Shows
- Leverage your home network so you can view and control live channels or recorded programs normally enjoyed from in front of your TV using a computer, tablet or smartphone in another room. Viewing and control extend to computers and mobile devices connected to the Internet anywhere in the world.
- View Content in Full HD
- The SlingTV delivers 1080p video quality and includes an HDMI input and output.
- IR Blaster Controls Your Cable or Satellite Box
- A built-in emitter and included IR relay cable enables you to command your set-top box from another room or across the planet.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- The SlingTV is Wi-Fi capable (or you can attach an included Ethernet cable)
- Receive and Display Photos on the TV
- The new SlingProjector feature allows you to wirelessly display personal media, such as photos, from your smartphone onto your big TV screen.
- Hard Remote
- Used while seated in front of the SlingTV, the remote is deployed for on-screen setup as well as personal media functions such as controlling a photo slideshow.
- Additional Features
Sort by program genre or set up favorites
Review live sports scores and statistics - all on the same screen
Access to thousands of movies, as well as international sports and channels
Enhanced Slingplayer for iPad with program gallery and social sharing