The Intelix Digital Extender HDMI Distribution Amplifier allows 1 digital video source to be spilt into multiple digital displays. The built-in amplification function enables DMI signal distribution without signal loss. This amplifier is built to deliver good quality picture, preserving the native resolutions of the video sources without any signal loss. At the same time, the digital noises that may affect the picture quality will be eliminated.
The included 5V power adapter supplies adequate power to amplify the video signals from the video source. This is necessary as the overall length from the video source to the displays is longer when using this distribution amplifier (distance from the video source to the distribution amplifier + distance from the distribution amplifier to the display). The amplifier allows for higher resolution, such as WUXGA (1920x1080p) crossing a single digital link.
This distribution amplifier is HDCP compliant. Many video sources such as DVD players and Satellite/Cable Receivers are HDCP encrypted. For these video sources to be displayed correctly, HDCP compliant devices (e.g., TV / Projector, HDMI Receiver, Distribution amplifier) are required.
- 2.25 Gb/s per channel = 6.75 Gb/s data rate
- Supports 1080p60, Deep Color
- Does not support Ethernet, Bi-Directional Audio, 3D
- Supports receivers, extenders
- HDCP and HDMI 1.3 compliant
- HDCP support
- Full equalization and amplification on each output
- Applications: HDMI distribution 1 input to 2 outputs, single source shared to 2 displays