The intelix Flexible Card-Based Matrix Switcher is a modular 8 input by 8 output video matrix switcher. It also features a built-in 8-input by 8-output stereo audio matrix switcher and each modular input or output card supports up to 4 device connections. This switcher can be controlled via the front panel controller or via IR, RS232, or TCP/IP connections.
The modular input cards include HDMI, DVI, HDBaseT (with RS232 and bi-directional wide-band IR), and analog video inputs with digital scaling via HD15 (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video) connections. The modular output card features HDMI, DVI, and HDBaseT connections.
The analog stereo audio inputs and outputs on this matrix switcher can be connected to balanced or unbalanced audio devices. In addition, the audio and video signals can be switched independently. The clear button caps provide legible text on the front panel, which can be customized for each installation.
IR, RS232, and TCP/IP connectivity provide a wide range of options for third-party control systems. It also features 10 programmable presets that provide an efficient means of configuring the video and audio distribution for common usage patterns.
This card-based matrix switcher is designed for flexibility. There are over 80 possible input to output card combinations. A system integrator can customize their installation as per a customer’s needs and not the limitations of available hardware. This switcher is fully compatible with other IntelixHDBaseT electronics, including twisted pair extenders, auto switching wall plates, and presentation switchers (sold separately).
- Plug and play card-based design allows user to select between HDBaseT, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs and outputs
- 8 x 8 card frame
- VGA, YPbPr, S-Video, and Composite video input options (sold separately)
- HDMI, HDBaseT, and DVI output options
- Hot-swappable I/O cards
- Any input type to any output type (VGA input only)
- 200ms internal switching time; viewable switching times will vary according to destination devices
- RS232, IR, TCP/IP, and front panel control
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Analog audio-follows-video or audio breakaway
- Built-in EDID management
- For HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA signal switching and routing
- Allows extending 1080p up to 229' with FLX-BI4 and DIGI-HD70-R (video and audio) or DIGI-HDE (video, audio and control) or up to 195' using the DIGI-HD60C-R (video, audio, and control) 1
- For digital signage, corporate facilities, churches, schools, conference centers, and any other facility that requires high definition multimedia distribution