The Intelix HD-TG HDMI Test Generator provides the ability to verify the proper operation of HDMI and DVI-D display devices, such as monitors and projectors. The HD-TG allows any device with an HDMI input (or DVI-D with an optional adapter cable) to be tested with various test signals. The HD-TG is designed to test embedded audio, both internally and externally generated. In addition, the HD-TG tests HDCP functionality, allowing the user to verify proper operation of the video, audio, and security functions of an HDMI display.
- Verifies the correct operation of HDMI devices, such as TVs, monitors, and projectors
- 36 video test patterns
- 1 kHz internally generated audio sine wave
- EDID and HDCP testing
- 1.65Gb/s single link HDMI frequency bandwidth
- VESA EDID v1.3 and EIA/CEA 861 version 3
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p