The Designjet T520 36" Color Inkjet ePrinter features 1200dpi resolution and a 5.5pl minimum ink drop (color). The printer features a built tray that can take from A4 up-to A3 cut sheets and convenient front-loading roll that can produce prints from 8.5 to 36" wide (210 to 610 mm). The 4.3" color touchscreen enables intuitive operation and simplifies navigation and printing.
The printer's connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Ethernet, AirPrint, and ePrint so you to print from virtually anywhere. Connect to the printer and print from a laptop, iOS device, or Android device. With HP ePrint, you can print by simply sending files as email attachments to your printer's dedicate email address (assigned during setup). Additionally, the printer can automatically save copies of your work to the cloud, and access them from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
Fast & Professional Results
- Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead
- Process complex files at high speeds, D print in 35 seconds, thanks to 1.0GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology
- Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with consistent, high-quality results
Easy & Convenient Printing
- The intuitive, full-color, 4.3" touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately
- Print up to 36" wide, with a built-in B+ tray and front-loading roll
- Easily set up your printer and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi
Print From Virtually Anywhere
- Use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere
- Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its Web connectivity features