The ikan VK5-S 5.6" HDMI Monitor is a perfect solution for DSLR monitoring needs. This monitor features a single HDMI input, multiple inputs, and variable power options, and is durable and affordable. The 5.6" (14.22 cm) diagonal screen is suitable for framing and focusing, giving you the professional results you are looking for. Its stealth-like design, and DSLR scaling, peaking, and false color features allow this monitor to deliver all you need for DSLR monitoring.
- Equipped with the Monochrome Peaking feature, which highlights the desired focus area in a bright, red outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the red indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus. For best results, be sure that the subject is properly exposed.
- DSLR Scaling
- The DSLR Scaling function allows users to extend their DSLR camera's HDMI video output based on any of these 4 options: Normal, 3:2, 16:9, or full screen.
- Adjustable Under Exposure & Over Exposure Warning
- It gives the operator full control of the VK5 false color brightness values. By setting the preferred IRE exposure limits, the operator is warned when the image exposure is exceeding or falling under the preset IRE limit, providing customizable, full image exposure control.
- Clip Guides
- Offers adjustable upper clip guide levels to accurately display overexposed images in any shooting condition. The operator simply assigns the upper IRE as per preference and any exposure over the set IRE limit flashes in a vivid purple, indicating only the overexposed area.