The 20MP 35mm Film To Digital Image Converter from Wolverine is a standalone device that provides simple, one-touch 35mm film and slide digitization, and requires no computer or software to operate. It outputs a 20MP photo from each negative or slide, equivalent to 1800 dpi, in less than 3.0 seconds.
The converter features a USB connection so you can scan directly to a computer, as well as a built-in SD/SDHC card slot for PC-free scanning directly to a memory card. Additionally, the converter also features a video-out connection so you can view your scanned photos directly on a TV, as well as a 2.4" LCD screen for previewing images, editing the image brightness, and navigating the menus.
- Convert Slide & 35mm Film Negatives to 20MP Resolution Images
- Convert 35mm film negatives or slides into 20MP JPEG images with just the push of a button.
- Converts In Under 3.0 Seconds
- Fast operation, taking less than three seconds to convert to a 20MP image.
- Save Images To Internal or External Memory
- Save images to internal memory or optional SD/SDHC memory cards (sold separately).
- Stand-Alone Operation
- With no computer or software required to operate the converter, you can adjust image brightness via the 2.4" LCD, and optionally connect it to either a PC and Mac computer, or video-out to TV connection (cable sold separately).
- The converter can also be operated via USB power