This Celerity FC-162E 16Gb/s Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter from ATTO is a high-performance, reliable connectivity solution designed for some of the most demanding storage environments, including digital content creation, tape streaming and backup, rich content delivery, server clustering, and virtual datacenters. This Celerity HBA enables users to achieve enhanced I/O performance for real-time and transactional applications.
- Flexible Connectivity Solution
- This Celerity 16Gb/s Fibre Channel HBA is an ideal solution for users looking to achieve the highest I/O and data throughput for advanced video and enterprise-class IT applications. This Celerity 16Gb/s host bus adapter offers driver support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, VMware and more, providing a single connectivity solution for customers with heterogeneous operating environments.
- Performance Engineered
- This Celerity HBA is designed to provide fast, redundant and highly available connectivity to Fibre Channel storage, and is designed to manage latency for real-time applications. ATTO's exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology providing controlled acceleration of data to deliver reliable data transfers. ATTO pays close attention to detail in board design and signal integrity to minimize transmission errors and data corruption. Specialized Fibre Channel drivers with support for multiple OS platforms and OEM-specific solutions, such as a target mode and multipathing.
- Advanced Management Tools
- ATTO's easy-to-use Config Tool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies the installation, management and monitoring of the host bus adapter. With advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities, Celerity HBAs provide users with sophisticated diagnostics and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications.
- Additional Features
Auto negotiation to 16Gb, 8Gb, and 4Gb devices
Supports arbitrated loop, point-to-point and direct fabric/switch attach
ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-FS, FCP, FC-AL, FC-AL2, FC-PLDA, FC-FLA
Flash ROM for easy field upgrades
FC Class 3 support
Buffer credits: 41
Software RAID support with ATTO's Power Center software
Pluggable optical LC SFP+
Initiator and target mode (OEM) support
Supports FDMI and WMI
Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric