The Matrox Mojito MAX Breakout Cable provides you with Composite, Component, S-Video, RCA audio, AES audio, and XLR audio inputs and outputs, a Reference input, and RS-422 control on an array of BNC, RCA, XLR, and D-Sub connectors. It connects to your Mojito MAX via a DB-60 connector.
The Composite, Component, and S-Video inputs and outputs are used interchangeably via the same three BNC input and three BNC output connectors. Only one of the three is functional for use as a Composite signal, two of the three as an S-Video signal, and all three as a Component signal.
- Inputs / Outputs
- Connects to Mojito MAX via DB-60 connector
- 3 BNC inputs/3 BNC outputs used interchangeably for Composite, Component, and S-Video
- L/R stereo audio output on 2 RCA connectors
- AES audio input on a BNC connector
- AES audio output on a BNC connector
- Reference input on a BNC connector
- RS-422 serial control on a DB-9 connector
- Two 3-pin XLR audio inputs
- Four 3-pin XLR audio outputs