The BIOCYNCLEAR Cleaner and Sanitizer Kit is a safe and effective cleaning solution designed for use with LCD/plasma/flat screens, computers, keyboards, tablets/iPads, and GPS navigation systems. This solution is a naturally green formula that is produced from a patented process for cleaning computer chips. In addition to cleaning, this solution also sanitizes utilizing a complex form of oxygen-activated water in combination with proprietary natural ingredients to oxidize and breakdown oils and organic materials while deactivating any living microorganisms that might be present on the surface. This solution helps to rid surfaces of dirt and oils as well as microorganisms including Staphylococcus aureus, Ecoli, Salmonella, Herpes Simplex and highly contagious influenza viruses such as the Swine Flu.
This kit contains a 100mL bottle of BIOCYNCLEAR and a 6 x 10" BIO-Mitt. The BIO-Mitt is made from a dual-density microfiber material using Nano-technology and the BIOCYN formulation. Its 99.9% effective antimicrobial components bind to the fibers in order to create a non-leaching cloth that helps to both clean and sanitize surfaces. It has two sides for cleaning and polishing and readily absorbs contaminates while cleaning and polishing without streaking. It is effective for use for over 100 washes.
- Naturally oxygen-activated solution that breaks down oil and contaminants as well as deactivate potentially infectious microorganisms.
- Antimicrobial-effective to >99.99%; exceeding government standards under the USP34 <1072> test protocol.
- Cleans with no streaking or residue on any surface, including hot surfaces.
- Uses anti-static ionic "Germ Protection Barrier" that prohibits re-contamination or cleaned surfaces.
- The solution contains no alcohol, corrosive ingredients, solvents, or polymers and has a non-toxic, hypoallergenic, neutral pH value.
- Safe to use on virtually any surface or material.
- Environmentally, biologically, and child-safe formula has been approved as a green, biodegradable solution and is packaged with recyclable materials.