The PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UB 3D 1080p 3LCD Projector by Epson is the answer to home theater blahs. It features 2400 lumens of brightness on both the color and white scale, Epson's 3LCD 3-chip technology for brighter colors, and Full HD 1080p output.
With full 3D capabilities and 1920 x 1080 resolution per panel (for a total color output of 2,073,600 pixels), this projector is not kidding around when it comes to high-resolution output. The native 1080p resolution and native aspect ratio can be resized to 16:10 or 4:3 for standard TV viewing, and can receive composite NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 and SECAM signals. It is also capable of component input at 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p.
As if the 3D-ready projector wasn't enough, it also emulates 2D-to-3D technology which lets you transform 2D movies into 3D. This projector also includes two pairs of RF 3D glasses with rechargeable 40 hour batteries so your 3D enjoyment can go on for hours. You can hook up DVD and Blu-Ray players, Apple TV, game consoles and other entertainment devices to the multiple terminals on the unit. HDMI, VGA, Component and Composite terminals ensure compatibility with almost any monitor or home entertainment system.
The projected distance of 30-300" and throw ratio of 1.34-2.87 means that the projector can be used in almost any room setup. The f2.0-3.17 manual focus lens with a focal length of 22.5 mm - 47.2 mm and zoom ratio of 2.1x ensures crisp clarity at any distance up to 300".
Other extras include full 10 bit (Partial 12 bit) color processing, a 5000 hour lamp life in ECO mode (4000 hours in Normal mode), manual keystone correction and a high 320000:1 contrast ratio. A remote control is also included, and the unit is ceiling mountable.
• Both high color and high white brightness. The Home Cinema 5020UB has:
Color Brightness - 2400 lumens
White Brightness - 2400 lumens
• Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance with 3LCD, 3-chip technology
• True-to-life color with built-in cinema filter and expanded color gamut
• A true cinematic experience - 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p technology
• Widest horizontal lens shift in its class - vertical and horizontal lens shift for flexible, easy setup
• Exquisite detail - a contrast ratio of up to 320,000:1 for AV enthusiasts
• THX display certification - for a dedicated Home Theater
• Ready for 3D - 2 pairs of rechargeable RF 3D glasses included
• 2D-to-3D conversion - easily transform 2D images into spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
• Split Screen1 (2D mode) - project two images side-by-side from two different sources
• Great picture uniformity and positioning flexibility - state-of-the-art Fujinon lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio
• Outstanding support - two-year limited warranty; two-business-day replacement with free shipping