The Denon MC2000 DJ Controller With Serato DJ Intro is a ruggedly built, USB powered DJ controller that is intended for use with the included Serato DJ Intro software. Designed for "plug & play" functionality, the Serato DJ Intro software automatically detects and pre-maps the MC2000 to all of its features including its intuitive file browsing controls. In addition to working as a controller for Serato DJ Intro, other DJ programs can be used as well by customizing them to match the MIDI commands of the MC2000.
In addition to being a versatile controller, the MC2000 also has a built in audio interface. Audio can be run directly out the MC2000 from the stereo RCA outs without the need of any additional equipment. There is also a mic input for connecting a microphone to address your audience with, as well as a stereo RCA line input for connecting additional gear such as an external sampler.
The MC2000 is also built for durability. Designed to withstand enthusiastic mixing techniques, the MC2000's jog wheels and faders are the same as the high-end MC6000 professional DJ controller. Whether you're a beginning DJ or a seasoned veteran, the MC2000 is a versatile, "plug and play" solution in a package that's built to last.
Note! The MC2000 now supported by Virtual DJ Pro and Traktor2.
- Designed Specifically for Serato DJ Intro Software
- Serato DJ Intro software detects the MC2000 automatically and pre-maps all features. The Intro software allows for traditional two deck mixing of digital music files from a computer. Large music collections can be browsed and managed with the Serato Crate system, plus advanced iTunes integration allows for instant access to existing library and playlist information
- Map to Other DJ Software
- Other popular DJ programs can be used by customizing them to match the MIDI commands of the MC2000
- Rugged Construction
- Jog wheels and faders are designed to withstand wear and tear. The same parts used as the high-end MC6000 professional DJ controller
- Built-in Audio Interface
- Run audio directly out the MC2000 from the stereo RCA outs without the need of any additional equipment