The DCP-8110DN Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Brother features a fast 38 ppm print and copy speed. The printer's 1200 dpi resolution yields sharp text and graphics. The 250-sheet standard input tray is supplemented with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray which can be used to increase the print capacity or to print on heavier media, including envelopes and labels.
The scan and copy functions can be operated either from the computer's interface or using the printer's control panel. Easily scan color documents to your computer to reduce paper clutter and create a paperless office. Once you scan a document, the included OCR (optical character recognition) software can convert the document image into editable text. The ADF can be used to scan a multipage document without having to stand there and feed each page individually, letting you continue to work while the scanner carries out the job.
The standard USB connection is supplemented by Ethernet connectivity as well as the ability to connect via mobile devices. Easily share the unit with other computers on your local network to save space and reduce costs. The built-in security features ensure that your data remains safe and prevents unauthorized users from printing. The printer is compatible with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as the Brother iPrint&Scan app for iOS and Android devices. You can both print from and scan to compatible devices as well as scan to a network or FTP folder.
- Print Resolution: Achieve print resolutions of up to 1200x1200dpi
- Fast Printing & Copying: Quickly produce high-quality black & white output at print and copy speeds up to 38 pages per minute
- Flexible Connectivity: Print or scan over your Ethernet network or connect locally via a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Mobile Device Printing: Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan app (for Android & iOS devices), and Cortado Workplace.
- Convenient Walk-Up Printing & Scanning: A USB Direct Interface located on the front of the machine lets you print from or scanning to a USB flash drive
- ADF: The 35-page capacity auto document feeder lets you run unattended copy or scan jobs of up to legal size paper
- Achieve scan resolutions up to 1200x1200dpi (optical)
- Advanced Scanning Capabilities: The unit supports a variety of "scan to" functions including: email, file, image, OCR, FTP, and Network Folder
- High Monthly Duty Cycle: Print up to 50,000 pages/month
- Advanced Security Features: The unit provides security features such as secure print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more
- Copier Features: Standalone copying, ID copy, Sorting, Reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400%, and N-in-1 copying
- Flexible Paper Handling: The DCP-8110DN features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray for letter or legal-size paper, plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray
- Cost Efficient Performance: A high-yield 8,000-page toner cartridge is available to help lower your operating costs