The VE278H 27" Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor from ASUS is a high definition monitor with a 1920 x 1080 resolution as well as a 2 ms response time ensuring a quality picture with reduced lag. The enhanced viewing angles, 170° horizontal and 160° vertical, make for easy viewing from a variety of angles. The ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio of 50,000,000:1 allows for darker black and brighter white colors greatly enhancing the dynamic of your picture.
With QuickFit Virtual Scale the VE278H monitor gives you the ability to adjust the monitor to fit documents and photos in real-size directly on the monitor. The integrated Splendid Video Intelligence Technology makes it possible to adjust the display color, brightness, contrast and sharpness by selecting one of six video modes including Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB, and Standard; each mode selectable via a hotkey located on the monitor.
- Enhanced Contrast Ratio
- The ASUS 50,000,000:1 Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display's contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white delivering lifelike images.
- Full HD Support
- The VE278H supports dual HDMI ports providing a true 1920 x 1080 resolution in 1080p format.
- Quick Fit Virtual Scale
With ASUS-exclusive QuickFit, you can take advantage of real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. This mode can be activated via a hotkey on the monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
•Photo 8 x 10", 5 x 7", 4 x 6", 3 x 5", 2 x 2"
- Simultaneous Connectivity
- The VE278H comes with a variety of connection options including two HDMI ports, one D-sub port, one PC audio-in and one earphone jack. You can simultaneously connect to a Full HD Blu-ray player as well as a myriad of HD playback devices like DVD players, audio devices and set-top boxes.
- Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- The integrated Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. You can select one of six preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) via a hotkey located on the monitor.