The SEB-1015RW Night Vision Wireless Baby Monitoring Camera from Samsung can be added to your EzView or RemoteView Systems for baby monitoring or related purposes. It has a 0.08MP 1/5" (0.5 cm) CMOS image sensor and a fast f/2.8 lens with a 4.9mm focal length. The camera has a 2x digital zoom. Communicate via the built-in microphone and speaker. Benefit from clear, uninterrupted reception for up to 350' (106.7 m) with the camera's 2.4GHz frequency range.
Plus, you can see through the darkness for distances up to 9.8' (3.0 m) thanks to night vision capability. There is also a remote-activated night light. A built-in temperature sensor allows you to stay aware of the temperature around the camera. Additionally, the SEB-1015RW features an automatic sleep mode with sound detection. Wireless capability makes installation easy. Put the camera wherever you like without having to fuss with cables. The camera is powered by 3 AA batteries.
- Image Quality
- The 1/5" (0.5 cm) CMOS sensor captures photos up to 0.08MP in resolution, while the 4.9mm lens' fast f/2.8 aperture ensures image clarity even in low-light conditions. The 2x digital zoom lets you get a closer look at your baby
- Communicate through the built-in microphone and speaker. Listen to your baby and soothe him or her with the sound of your voice. You'll get clear, uninterrupted reception from as far away as 350' (106.7 m), thanks to the camera's 2.4GHz frequency range
- Night Vision
- Infrared LED lights enable you to see through darkness for up to 9.8' (3.0 m). The camera also features a remote-activated night light
- Temperature Sensor
- Keeps you apprised of how hot or cold it is around the camera, to ensure your baby is comfortable. The sensor alerts you if the temperature rises or falls too much
- Sleep Mode
- Automatic sleep mode with sound detection
- Enjoy easy installation thanks to the camera's wireless capability. Place the SEB-1015RW wherever you like, without having to deal with cables. The camera comes with a desktop stand and wall mount. Plus, connect up to four cameras to one parent unit, to enhance your monitoring capabilities
- Runs on 3 AA batteries. You also have the option of using AC power