The Vivotek IP8172 P-Iris Fixed Network Camera offers 1080p full HD resolution with appreciable image quality at up to 30 fps. Featuring 5 MP resolution and high-performance H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression technology, the IP8172 fixed network camera allows for smooth video recording of a wide surveillance area.
This camera is also equipped with a focus-assist button to allow users to precisely adjust the camera’s focus. After pushing the focus-assist button on the camera unit, an onscreen indicator is displayed with detailed focus information, which changes in accordance with manual adjustment. Moreover, continuing to push the button zooms in on the target area for fine tuning, resulting in better usability and picture clarity.
The camera can also be directly connected to an analog monitor with the help of the built-in BNC connector, thus providing integrators more flexibility and hassle-free installation for a myriad of applications.
This fixed network camera features a removable IR-cut filter, which assists in capturing clear images 24 hours a day. Together with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) enhancement, users can identify image details in extremely bright as well as dark environments.
The camera also includes other high-end features such as multiple streams, video cropping, ePTZ, SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot, PoE (Power over Ethernet), and 32-CH recording software.
- 30 fps at 1080p full HD resolution
- Removable IR-cut filter for day & night surveillance
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression (Triple codec)
- WDR enhancement for unparalleled visibility in extremely bright or dark environments
- Built-in focus assist button for precise focus adjustment
- Built-in 802.3af-compliant PoE
- Built-in SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for on-board storage
- Compatible with AE-211 (Camera enclosure with blower), AE-232 (Camera enclosure with heater and blower), and AE-233 (Camera enclosure with heater and blower input 24 VAC), and AA-222 (12 VDC) and MS-POE-IJAF (PoE injector, 802.3af compliant) Power Adapters