The Canon VB-H610VE Fixed Vandal-Resistant Full HD IP Security Camera is excellent for indoors as well as outdoor surveillance. It is housed in a clear polycarbonate dome and mounted to an aluminum body. The camera’s enclosure can absorb violent impacts and it has a dust and water-resistance rating of IP66, which means that it will remain protected against heavy water sprays from any angle. Inside the enclosure, this lens is mounted in a damping mechanism to protect it against heavy blows.
This VB-H610VE Vandal-Resistant Camera also features a built-in Genuine Canon 111° wide-angle 3x optical zoom lens for high-quality images, DiG!C DV III image processor, and the new Canon DiG!C NET II network video processor for full 1920 x 1080 HD up to 30 fps in both H.264 and M-JPEG.
ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance ensures compatibility with other ONVIF-compliant third-party products. A unique remote adjustment function enables users to change the angle of view (including pan, tilt, rotation, zoom, and focus) of the camera from any Internet-connected PC, thereby eliminating the time and expense of on-site adjustments involving labor, transportation, and equipment. The VB-H610VE camera is also equipped with on-board video analytics including Moving Object Detection, Removed Object Detection, Abandoned Object Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Volume Level Detection, and a new Passing (or tripwire) Detection.
- On-Screen Display
- Allows the camera to support an on-screen display that contains time, date, and a text field to further identify the monitored location.
- DIGIC NET Processor / DIGIC DV III Image Processor
- The DIGIC NET II powerful processor allows the VB-H710F to simultaneously deliver both H.264 and JPEG video in high resolution (1920 x 1080) at a maximum frame rate of 30 fps with no loss in frame rate. The DIGIC DV III image processor provides superior image quality with life-like colors, tonal accuracy, and reduced image noise at lower power consumption.
- H.264 Codec
- The H.264 Codec, with the flexibility of adjustable I-frame, gives good image compression. It delivers high-resolution images combined with small data size, giving you the benefit of low bandwidth and storage utilization.
- Smart Shade Control
- Smart Shade Control automatically adjusts images which may have a bright background by adjusting the gain of the underexposed areas without affecting the exposure of the properly exposed areas. This feature helps to make backlit images easier to see and vital areas of interest easier to monitor.
- Auto Day/Night Capability
- The Auto Day/Night feature allows this camera to automatically adjust to maintain optimal image quality as the available light changes. A removable IR cut filter and optimized IR light reflection suppression coating allow for low light visibility with minimal ghosting.
- Various Power Options
- This versatile camera can be powered using 12VDC, 24VAC, or PoE. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) allows the use of a single LAN cable to both power the camera and transfer video and audio data when connected to a Power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector, thereby eliminating the need to run AC connections to the installation sites of the cameras. This can help reduce installation costs.
- Full Duplex 2-Way Audio
- The VB-H710F camera supports 2-way mono audio communication between the remote monitoring center and the surveillance location. The mic/line in, line out jack offers echo cancellation.
- Built-In SD Memory Card Slot
- The camera has a built-in SD memory card slot which supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards. It allows streamed images from the camera to be saved to an SD card, giving reliable backup in the event of network power failures or outages. In addition, when issues occur, system logs are also created and stored on the SD card for future troubleshooting. An administrative tool, the Recorded Video Tool allows you to search, download, and view the recorded video.
- Built-In Admin Tools
- Admin tools are available on the VB-H710F camera's webserver and do not require client software installation. This saves time and makes it easier to configure the camera for use.
- DHCPv6 Support
- The VB-H710F camera supports the receiving of IPv6 network configuration information from DHCPv6 servers. IPv6 protocol allows easy integration with any system that has been or may be upgraded with IPv6.
- SSL Support
- For security in network communication, the VB-H710F camera supports HTTP over SSL (HTTPS). It supports both self-signed security certificates as well as certificates issued by a Certificate Authority.
- RM-Lite 2.0 Network Video Monitoring And Recording Software
- RM-Lite 2.0 recording software allows monitoring of JPEG and H.264 video and the recording and playback of the JPEG video from up to 4 cameras. This complimentary software is well suited for small systems and eliminates the need to purchase software separately.