The Canon 6815B001 VB-H710F Full HD Fixed IP Camera, featuring Canon's DIGIC DV III image processor, is a fixed box security camera that offers easy installation and HD quality videos. The 112.6° wide-angle lens on the VB-H710F camera is designed to maximize the camera's low light performance, allowing it to capture clear color videos even under 0.3 lux and black & white videos under 0.015 lux. A 3x optical zoom and built-in motorized focus and zoom function enables users to adjust those settings at any time from any Internet-connected PC, which is a major benefit for inaccessible and/or large-scale installations. The camera features 9 levels of exposure compensation that add to the image capture range.
The VB-H710F camera has a 2.1 MP CMOS sensor that captures detailed images in resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. The sharp images can be streamed with low bandwidth utilization and using less disk space thanks to the H.264 codec, which allows video to be streamed at up to 8 different rates.
This IP camera integrates the advanced 16:9 CMOS sensor and the DIGIC DV III image processor, and the DIGIC NET II network video processor to deliver full 1920 x 1080 HD images at up to 30 fps in both H.264 and M-JPEG. The VB-H710F also provides ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance for compatibility with other ONVIF-compliant 3rd party devices.
The VB-H710F camera offers an impressive assortment of sophisticated on-board video analytics, including Moving Object Detection, Removed Object Detection, Abandoned Object Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Volume Level Detection, and Passing (or “tripwire”) Detection. You can also program the camera with up to 20 digital preset positions and create a custom tour if desired.
A Digital PTZ feature enables you to digitally zoom in and crop-out up to 5 portions of the image. The VB-H710F can then digitally encode and transmit just those cropped areas, which can be viewed in a pre-set tour, in essence providing this fixed camera with PTZ capabilities.
The VB-H710F camera includes a privacy mask function which can be used to block selected areas of the camera’s view. In sensitive locations where surveillance is required but particular areas can’t be seen or recorded, such as door entry or ATM keypads, computer monitors or apartment windows, the camera will hide that area via a privacy mask while still capturing a full range of motion.
The camera features SDXC memory card compatibility, which allows storage of an impressive amount of recorded video on the card memory (card sold separately). This plug and play capability ensures that integrating a VB-H710F camera into your existing network takes very little time.
Note: The minimum illumination values are recorded at F1.2, 1/30 second and with Smart Shade Control on.
- ONVIF Version 2.2/ Profile S Conformant
- In addition to Canon's WebView network camera protocol, the VB-H710F is easily adaptable to 3rd party integration thanks to ONVIF version 2.2 compliance. The Profile S standard included in this compatibility gives you more interoperability and makes it easy to create a system that meets the needs of working with compliant equipment from different manufacturers and 3rd party recording software systems. The ONVIF Profile S allows for easy identification of supported features without the need to know the compatibility of the different versions of ONVIF and includes specific features such as audio streaming and relay outputs.
- Low-Light Performance
- The VB-H710F camera's high-sensitivity sensor is combined with a bright lens and good video quality optimization to acquire detailed color and black & white video even in low-light conditions. This capability is a great advantage for use in challenging poorly lit areas or for vital night time surveillance.
- 2.1 MP CMOS Sensor
- The megapixel CMOS sensor ensures good image quality and its approximately 2.1 million pixels deliver sharp, detailed, high-resolution video for more accurate and useful video monitoring.
- 112.6° Wide-Angle Lens
- The VB-H710F camera features a 112.6° wide-angle, 3x optical zoom lens. The broad range delivered by this lens gives a wide-angle of view of your location and its optical quality gives a clear and sharp image through the entire field of view.
- Remote Adjustment Function
- The remote adjustment function allows easy management and operation even in challenging and difficult installation locations. After the camera is mounted, it is simple to set the exact position of the lens for your needs thanks to the built-in motors that allow you to change the zoom and focus after the camera is installed from the comfort of a remote location.
- On-Board Video Analytics
- On-board Video Analytics enable the camera to detect moving, abandoned, or removed objects in its range of vision and also detect attempts at camera tampering and changes in sound levels. In addition, the Passing Detection function enhances the monitoring capabilities of the VB-H710F, allowing you to define a line that triggers an alert when it is crossed in a defined direction. For increased control in monitoring sensitive areas, the VB-H710F also offers a Privacy Mask function, with which you can block specific sections of the camera's field of view to avoid intrusions of privacy or password theft. Precise detection is achieved using polygonal and rectangular shapes to specify up to 15 areas of detection thanks to the VB-H710F camera's impressive algorithm. Adding polygonal to rectangular shapes allows increased flexibility in detection areas. The camera also features a provision for notification of any detection via the network using a number of functions, including automatic recording, e-mail transmission, and uploading videos and images to a specified target server. It is also possible to combine a number of detection functions for simultaneous notification.
- On-Screen Display
- Allows the camera to support an on-screen display that contains time, date, and a text field to further identify the monitored location.
- DIGIC NET Processor / DIGIC DV III Image Processor
- The DIGIC NET II powerful processor allows the VB-H710F to simultaneously deliver both H.264 and JPEG video in high resolution (1920 x 1080) at a maximum frame rate of 30 fps with no loss in frame rate. The DIGIC DV III image processor provides superior image quality with life-like colors, tonal accuracy, and reduced image noise at lower power consumption.
- H.264 Codec
- The H.264 Codec, with the flexibility of adjustable I-frame, gives good image compression. It delivers high-resolution images combined with small data size, giving you the benefit of low bandwidth and storage utilization.
- Smart Shade Control
- Smart Shade Control automatically adjusts images which may have a bright background by adjusting the gain of the underexposed areas without affecting the exposure of the properly exposed areas. This feature helps to make backlit images easier to see and vital areas of interest easier to monitor.
- Auto Day/Night Capability
- The Auto Day/Night feature allows this camera to automatically adjust to maintain optimal image quality as the available light changes. A removable IR cut filter and optimized IR light reflection suppression coating allow for low light visibility with minimal ghosting.
- Various Power Options
- This versatile camera can be powered using 12VDC, 24VAC, or PoE. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) allows the use of a single LAN cable to both power the camera and transfer video and audio data when connected to a Power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector, thereby eliminating the need to run AC connections to the installation sites of the cameras. This can help reduce installation costs.
- Full Duplex 2-Way Audio
- The VB-H710F camera supports 2-way mono audio communication between the remote monitoring center and the surveillance location. The mic/line in, line out jack offers echo cancellation. 1
- Built-In SD Memory Card Slot
- The camera has a built-in SD memory card slot which supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards. It allows streamed images from the camera to be saved to an SD card, giving reliable backup in the event of network power failures or outages. In addition, when issues occur, system logs are also created and stored on the SD card for future troubleshooting. An administrative tool, the Recorded Video Tool allows you to search, download, and view the recorded video.
- Built-In Admin Tools
- Admin tools are available on the VB-H710F camera's webserver and do not require client software installation. This saves time and makes it easier to configure the camera for use.
- DHCPv6 Support
- The VB-H710F camera supports the receiving of IPv6 network configuration information from DHCPv6 servers. IPv6 protocol allows easy integration with any system that has been or may be upgraded with IPv6.
- SSL Support
- For security in network communication, the VB-H710F camera supports HTTP over SSL (HTTPS). It supports both self-signed security certificates as well as certificates issued by a Certificate Authority.
- RM-Lite 2.0 Network Video Monitoring And Recording Software
- RM-Lite 2.0 recording software allows monitoring of JPEG and H.264 video and the recording and playback of the JPEG video from up to 4 cameras. This complimentary software is well suited for small systems and eliminates the need to purchase software separately.