The VGlider Camera Bracket from Stroboframe serves double duty as a handle and an accessory mounting bracket for camcorders, cameras, and DSLRs. The baseplate features a standard 1/4"-20 stud, and the bracket provides enough room for most cameras up to 5.75" tall. A curved handle gives you a secure handgrip and adds stability to your shots. At the top of the handle is a standard cold shoe with tightening knob that will support a flash, on-camera video light, microphone, compact field monitor, or just about any other shoe-mountable accessory. On the underside of the frame is a 1/4"-20 socket allowing the VGlider to be mounted on tripods or attached to tripod quick release plates.
- Aluminum structure with padded handgrip
- Offers stabilization for action video shoots including below the waist or ground action
- Baseplate features non-slip cork pad and 1/4"-20 screw
- Thread socket attaches to tripod
- Moveable / removable hot shoe for video lights, flashes, or microphones