The Abeo Plus 323AT Tripod (Legs Only) from Vanguard is a set of sturdy, heavy-duty aluminum alloy tripod legs. The Quick Height Adjustment center column allows adjustment of the height of the tripod quickly, with a minimum of effort. Just flip the lever lock open, raise or lower the central column to the desired height, and flip the lock closed.
Over time, normal wear and tear can start to take a toll on ordinary flip locks, but with the Tension Adjustable Leg Locks on these Abeo Plus tripod legs, simply tighten the adjustable leg locks to the desired tension for peak performance. Each leg can also adjust independently to a 25-, 50-, or 80-degree angle. The rubber feet on the legs have an angled design that gives you the perfect grip, whether in the studio or on uneven natural terrain. Built-in interchangeable spikes give you secure support on soft earth or ice, and the included set of snow/sand shoes will keep your tripod on a solid footing no matter what surface it's on.
Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold, hot, or wet weather. The included low-angle adapter makes getting low shots easier than ever.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy legs for maximum stability
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick release button
- Rubber feet that convert to spikes for rough terrain, plus a bonus set of snow/sand feet for soft, unstable terrain
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and wet weather
- Anti-spin center column
- Anti-shock ring
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable
- Low-angle adapter is quick and easy to set up