The black with navy 2050 Rocky Mountain Compact Camera Bag from M-ROCK is a small, durable and flexible way to carry your compact system camera with interchangeable lens, bridge camera or small video camera. The bag is made from 600D water-resistant nylon and bolstered by closed-cell foam, reinforced with strong plastic panels. The lining is a soft, non-abrasive material designed to be gentle on the finish of your gear.
For storage, the bag comes with a removable divider to help you organize and separate your gear. A front storage pocket and mesh pocket located inside the lid will hold accessories such as memory cards, cables and batteries.
The bag is accessed via its zipper but it also has a touch fastener under the front flap that can be used while you leave the zipper open. In this way, you'll be able to retrieve your gear faster. For carrying purposes, you have three options. This bag comes with a shoulder strap but you can also use its belt loop for hands-free photography. It also has a top grab handle for quick access times. The 2050 comes with a five-year defect repair or replacement warranty from M-ROCK.
- Designed to hold a compact system camera, interchangeable lens, bridge camera or a small video camera
- Removable divider to help organize the interior
- Front accessory pocket; mesh accessory pocket on inside of lid
- Zippered closure with touch fastener - if you leave zipper open, use touch fastener for rapid access to your gear
- Water-resistant 600D nylon exterior
- Closed-cell foam with reinforced plastic panels for increased strength
- Soft lining; non-abrasive material
- Carry with shoulder strap, belt loop or top carry handle
Fujifilm Finepix S Series
S4200, S4300, S4400, S4500
Lumix DMC: LZ20K, FZ47