The black with navy 4010 Appalachian Double Access Holster Camera Bag from M-ROCK holds a compact DSLR and lens up to 4". The unique feature of this bag is its dual access. There are front and top zippers as well as a quick-release buckle. Use whichever one provides you with preferred access to your gear. The pack is carried by its padded shoulder strap or rear belt loop that leaves you hands free for your photography. A top carry handle is also provided.
For extra storage there are multiple pockets and sleeves for memory cards, batteries, lens caps and other small items. The included weather jacket not only protects the entire bag in foul weather but can also serve double duty as a lens changing bag without exposing the interior to the elements. The bag also comes with a lens cleaning cloth and ID card holder.
With its 600D nylon exterior and soft, non-abrasive interior, your gear will be held safely and securely, free from scratches, bumps and abrasions. Dense closed-cell foam and reinforced plastic panels add another level of protection to your equipment. M-ROCK backs the 4010 with its 5-year defect protection, repair or replacement warranty.
- Dual access - Open the bag via the top using the zippers and/or the quick-release buckle
- Open the bag via the front using the zippers
- Multiple pockets and sleeves for storage of accessory items
- Weather jacket is also a lens changing bag to protect camera interior
- Soft non-abrasive lining and scratch-free interior
- Includes lens cloth, identity card holder and comfortable handle
- Includes one padded and comfortable shoulder strap
- Large rear belt loop for attaching modular belts
- Rugged built quality with 600D water-resistant exterior fabric
- Dense closed-cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for sturdy protection
X-S1, SL300, SL305, SL280, SL260, SL240, HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS25EXR, HS28EXR
Lumix DMC: FZ200, FZ60