The black Lens Cover for the 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather.
A LensCoat Lens Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. LensCoat Lens Covers are waterproof, providing protection in harsh conditions. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- 100% waterproof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Access to the auto focus, VR controls and zoom lock
- Notch on the last segment lines up with the white dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up your lens with camera mount even with the cover installed
- Compatible with the Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens