The black with navy Double Access 4030 Yellowstone Holster Case from M-Rock is sized to hold a standard size DSLR with up to a 5" lens attached. It features dual access points from the top and front for rapid retrieval of your gear. Another significant feature of the 4030 is its ability to increase its carrying capacity by using one of two optional M-ROCK modular 2000 Access Series bags. In addition, the bag can be used as a hip bag, waist pack or backpack using optional M-ROCK belts and straps. Additional storage is provided by two interior and exterior pockets.
The case is made from water-resistant 600D polyester and supported by a non-abrasive lining that is reinforced with thin plastic panels for shock absorption. Access to the 4030 is via a quick-release buckle to the top and zipper access to the front.
The case comes with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap and rear belt loop. There is also a padded top carry handle. A bonus feature is the included lens cloth and rain jacket that can double as a lens changing bag in marginal weather. The rain jacket and storage pocket lining are made from material similar to what you find in an umbrella. A snap hook for keys makes entry to your home easier. For listening pleasure, there's a wire port for headphone wires. By purchasing M-ROCK's optional 7030 elastic belt and strap, you increase the stability and security of the case. This strap also allows you to wear the 4030 as a backpack or front harness-style. Four D-rings on the back of the 4030 give you extra carrying options.
The Double Access 4030 Yellowstone Holster Case comes with a 5-year warranty defect replacement warranty from M-ROCK. This is a well-padded bag that weighs in at only 1.25 lb making it a lightweight way to carry your gear without adding stress or bulk to your load.
- Fits a regular D-SLR camera with up to a 5" lens attached
- Convenient double access; separate openings from either the top or the front
- Water-resistant exterior fabric, non-abrasive lining
- Two interior and two exterior pockets
- Carry as hip bag, backpack or harness style by purchasing optional accessory items 7030 and 7050
- Padded to protect without bulk
- Adjustable capacity with any two of M-ROCK's five modular bags from 2000 series
- Four D-rings on the back of the bag for multiple carrying options
- Includes rain-jacket, lens cloth, key hook, one adjustable shoulder strap, a padded carry handle, rear belt loop; the rain jacket can also be used as a protective lens changing bag