The black 4050 Sierra Double Access Holster Camera Bag from M-ROCK is designed to hold your standard-sized DSLR with up to a 7" lens. This is a functional bag since you have multiple ways of accessing the contents. There are top/side zippers as well as a quick-release front buckle. Your gear will always be readily retrievable. Additional storage is provided by multiple storage pockets and sleeves for batteries, lens caps, memory cards and cables.
The bag is made from a combination of a 600D water-resistant nylon exterior and a non-abrasive soft interior that will not mar the finish of your gear. The interior contains closed-cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for extra durability. It comes with a very handy weather jacket that protects the entire bag when the weather turns sour. The jacket can also be used as a changing bag and will also protect the contents while exchanging lenses.
Included with the bag is a lens cleaning cloth and ID holder. For carrying purposes, there's a padded shoulder strap and rear belt loop for hands free photography. The Sierra is backed by M-ROCK's 5-year defect, repair or replacement warranty.
- Dual access - top/side zippers or quick-release buckle
- Open the bag via the top/side using the zippers and/or the quick-release buckle
- Open the bag via the front using the zippers
- Weather jacket can also serve as a lens changing bag to protect camera interior
- 600D water-resistant exterior fabric
- Dense closed-cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for sturdy protection
- Soft non-abrasive lining and scratch-free interior
- Multiple pockets and sleeves for storage of accessory items