The black and burgundy 5020 Cascade Double Access Notebook & Camera Bag from M-Rock is a simple bag for anyone with a compact DSLR camera and lenses. It comfortably holds a camera body with short lens, one spare lens, speedlight, battery charger, eReader or smaller tablet and several other accessories throughout the bag. In addition to the storage capacity, this bag has a variety of additional features that make it a great travel companion whether you're shooting for a day or an entire vacation.
It is made of durable, water-resistant 600-denier nylon and has two different ways for you to get at its main compartment, and your gear. The top opening can be accessed by using either the zipper around its edges or quick-release buckle at the end of the flap. Inside the main compartment is enough room for a lean camera system, and is configurable with the removable dividers so you can ensure a proper fit for your unique combination of gear and accessories.
You can carry the bag in several different ways, including the shoulder strap, belt loop, or carrying handle - for customized comfort however you want it. The back also has a luggage loop that allows you to slip the extended handle of a suitcase up through it, to stack your camera bag onto your luggage.
- Fits DSLR Camera, Lenses & Accessories
- With this camera bag you can store your compact DSLR camera body with up to a 5.0" lens attached, one spare lens, eReader or tablet, flash and other small accessories that you may need for a day of shooting.
- 600D Water-Resistant Nylon Exterior
- Created out of 600-denier water-resistant nylon fabric, this bag adds some extra protection to your camera and sensitive accessories.
- Gray Non-Abrasive Interior & Dividers
- Its soft non-abrasive interior lining provides protection to keep your equipment safe from everyday wear and tear when shooting, or when storing it. Inside the main compartment are several removable and adjustable dividers that can be arranged to fit your own customized layout.
- Top & Front Main Compartment Access
- With two ways to open the camera bag, use the zippers and/or quick release buckle to open it from the top, or open it from the front with the other set of zippers.
- Reinforced Closed-Cell Foam Padding
- The dense closed-cell foam used in the camera bag is also reinforced with plastic panels to give the bag added rigidity and support.
- Padded Rear 9.5" eReader/Tablet Pocket
- In addition to the main compartment, the bag also has a padded rear 9.5 x 9.0" pocket that can accommodate an eReader, smaller tablet, paperwork or user manuals.
- Built-In Luggage/Belt Loops & Rain Cover
- To carry your bag, a comfortable handle is built-into the top of it, and a belt loop sewn into the back to keep it stable on your hip. For added convenience, a luggage loop is sewn into the back, allowing long telescopic luggage handles to slide through and hold the bag on top of your wheeled luggage.
- Logo Splits Open for Headphone Cords
- An innovative logo design attached to the front of your bag doubles as a port for your headphone cords to slip through.
- Modular Design for Additional Storage
- Add modular packs to the sides of the bag, additional attachment points and carry straps, as well as a modular luggage cart that stacks M-Rock bags on top of one another for convenient travel.
- With Lens Cloth & Padded Shoulder Strap
- Adjust the shoulder strap high up on your waist for easy access of all the contents and pockets, or down low and out of the way when you don't need it as often. In addition, the bag even comes with a spare soft lens cloth to make sure your gear is properly cleaned and cared for while out and about.