The black 5080 Everglades Double Access Notebook Camera Bag from M-ROCK not only provides you with sufficient storage for your Pro DSLR with up to an 8" lens attached, but also a rear padded pocket for your iPad/tablet. There's also enough room for two extra lenses and your flash. Movable dividers allow you to configure the interior to suit your needs. In addition, there's plenty of room for accessories including a handy key hook.
The bag has a water-resistant 600D nylon exterior supported by a dense closed-cell interior with reinforced side panels for additional shock-protection. The interior also contains a non-abrasive interior lining to protect your gear from abrasions and scratches. For even more protection, the bag includes a rain jacket that can be readily deployed when the weather turns against you.
The most interesting facet of this bag is its dual access capability. You can open the bag on top with its zipper or quick-release buckle. Or, just use the front zipper for fast access to your equipment. In either configuration, when the shot is there and you need your camera, you'll be able to reach it quickly and efficiently.
Carrying the 5080 is easy since you have multiple options. It comes with an adjustable, padded shoulder strap or handy belt loop for hands-free photography. However, if you're traveling with multiple bags, the rear trolley sleeve allows you to slip the bag over your optional luggage cart for wheeled transport. Other benefits of the bag include an ID holder, lens cloth and top carry handle. Your MP3 player can be stashed inside since the bag contains a wire port for your headphones. The 5080 Everglades is backed by M-ROCK with a five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Open the bag via the top using the zippers and/or the quick-release buckle
Open the bag via the front using the zippers
- Padded rear pocket for notebook or tablet
- Luggage Loop for telescope handle or optional M-ROCK Modular Cart 7080
- Belt loop for attaching optional M-ROCK Modular Belt 7050
- Rain jacket can also be used as a protective lens changing bag
- Includes identity card holder, lens cloth and comfortable handle
- The bag's rubber label is also a wire port for head phone wires
- Includes one padded shoulder strap (2nd optional strap available with product M-ROCK 7030)
- Many pockets and sleeves for accessory items and hook for safe storage of keys
- Water-resistant 600D Nylon exterior fabric
- Contents protected by dense closed-cell foam reinforced with plastic paneling
- Soft non-abrasive lining for a scratch-free interior