Improve your workflow efficiency with the Balt Beta Sit-Stand Workstation -- it's a workstation that allows you to sit or stand as you work, and switch positions as you choose. It can be used as an A/V cart or as a compact mobile workstation.
The unit comes with a mount for a monitor up to 22 inches, which allows for tilt and pan adjustments. Also included is an angled laptop/keyboard shelf with mouse platform that swivels beneath when you're not using it. The included CPU holder has two adjustable straps that securely hold a variety of CPU configurations.
The center post of the workstation functions as a hub for these equipment shelves, monitor mounts, and CPU holder. Cable management clips allow you to keep cords organized and out of the way. The Beta Sit-Stand Workstation is also compatible with an optional projector shelf, document shelf and dual monitor mount that can be purchased separately. Additionally, each shelf is outfitted with non-slip EVA pads so that items won't slide around.
- Sit or stand as you work, switch positions as you choose
- Moves through small doorways and over thresholds for collaborative meetings
- Works as an A/V cart or as a compact mobile workstation
- Single monitor mount for a monitor up to 22 inches, allows up to 35 degrees of tilt, and 25 degrees of pan adjustment
- Angled laptop/keyboard shelf (18 3/4 x 18 3/4") with a mouse platform (6 1/4 x 6 1/4") that swivels beneath when not in use
- CPU holder with two adjustable straps that hold a variety of CPU configurations
- Center post works as a hub for equipment shelves, monitor mounts, and CPU holder; independently adjustable height
- Cable management clips on the center post keep cords organized
- Projector shelf that measures 15 x 11" and includes an adjustable equipment security strap
- Document camera shelf measures 15 x 13 5/8" and includes an adjustable equipment security strap, and a retractable platform (13 1/2 x 8 5/8") for projection materials
- Dual monitor mount that accommodates two monitors up to 22" and allows up to 35 degrees of tilt, 25 degrees of pan adjustment. Handy knobs adjust the space and angle between monitors
- All shelves feature non-slip EVA pads so items won't slide around